Terms & Conditions
§1 Scope of application
These terms and conditions apply to all purchases made by private customers at Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR.
Private customers in this sense are persons with residence and delivery address in the Federal Republic of Germany and the European Union as well as Switzerland, as far as the goods ordered by them cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§2 Conclusion of contract
The presentation of our goods and the granting of the possibility to place an order represents a concrete offer on our part to conclude a purchase contract.
Through your order you accept the offer and the purchase contract is concluded.
You will receive an order confirmation by e-mail to the e-mail address you provided.
§3 Prices and shipping costs
The marked prices are final prices. Due to the small business status according to § 19 UStG the value added tax is not shown in the invoice. The amount shown at the time of the binding order applies. In addition, there are shipping costs, which depend on the shipping method and the size and weight of the product(s) you ordered. You can find out about the details at secondfuture.com/shipping-refunds/. We will bear the regular costs of the return shipment incurred in the event of a return of the goods by you in exercise of your right of revocation.
Payment is made at the time of the order and is made by means of:
– Direct Bank Transfer
– Sofort Payment
– Klarna Payment
– Im Falle einer Abholung in Bar vor Ort
§5 Default of payment
If you are in default of payment, Second Future is entitled to cancel the purchase contract after 7 days of non-receipt of payment.
(1) Delivery will be made to the delivery address provided by the customer, within
(2) Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR reserves the right to start the shipping process only after receipt of payment.
(3) If force majeure makes delivery or any other service permanently impossible, Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR's obligation to perform is excluded. Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR will immediately refund any amounts already paid.
§7 Favorable shipping method for returns
(1) When returning the goods and accessories, please use the original packaging if possible, even if it should be damaged due to an opening for functional testing.
(2) Please use the fully stamped and addressed return label from DHL enclosed with the delivery of goods for the return. This is the simplest and most cost-effective shipping option. You are under no obligation to use this return method. However, if you choose an unnecessarily expensive shipping method, you may be obligated to pay us the increased cost compared to a less expensive shipping method.
§8 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property of Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR until all claims against the customer arising from the purchase contract have been settled in full. As long as this retention of title exists, the customer may neither resell nor dispose of the goods; in particular, the customer may not contractually grant third parties any use of the goods.
§9 Defect rights
(1) The statutory rights of liability for defects shall apply.
(2) Insofar as you are informed by us prior to the submission of the contractual declaration and this has been expressly and separately agreed, claims for defects are excluded in the case of used goods if the defect only becomes apparent after the expiry of two months from receipt of the goods. If the defect becomes apparent within two months of receipt of the goods, the claims for defects can be asserted within the framework of the shortened limitation period of one year from receipt of the goods.
(3) As a consumer, you are requested to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any defects as soon as possible.
§10 Applicable law
The contract concluded between you and Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR shall be governed exclusively by the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany to the express exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This does not affect the mandatory provisions of the state in which you have your habitual residence.
If, contrary to the information you provided when placing the order, you do not have a place of residence in the Federal Republic of Germany, or if you move your place of residence abroad after conclusion of the contract, or if your place of residence is not known at the time the action is filed, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from and in connection with the contractual relationship shall be the registered office of Second Future, Rohr & Schäning GbR.
§12 Dispute resolution
General information requirements for alternative dispute resolution in accordance with Article 14 (1) ODR Regulation and § 36 VSBG (Consumer Dispute Resolution Act):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution (OS), which can be found at this address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ . We are not obliged or willing to participate in a dispute resolution procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§13 Final Provisions
(1) Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or void in whole or in part, this shall not affect the validity of the remainder of the contract, insofar as a contracting party is not unreasonably disadvantaged thereby.
(2) Amendments or supplements to this contract must be made in writing.
(3) Only the German version of this declaration is legally binding for us.